‘When Calls the Heart’ creator drops cryptic hint for Season 8
‘When Calls the Heart’ will return with Season 8 pretty soon, and we have our first clue about what’s to come next.
“When Calls the Heart” — the famous Hallmark channel show — will return in February for its eighth season, and it seems romance is on the way.
“When Calls the Heart” ended Season 7 with questions about whether Elizabeth (Erin Krakow) would choose Nathan or Lucas in what’s been a long-running love triangle.
- “When Calls the Heart” showrunner Brian Bird dropped a tweet that hinted the end of the season is coming soon.
Here’s the tweet:
- “Uh… #Hearties… in case you hadn’t seen it… news dropped today. 12 brand new S8 eps of @WCTH_TV coming to TV, starting Feb. 21, 9p/8c, only on @hallmarkchannel & @SuperChannel in Canada. And let me it this way… Decisions get made in Hope Valley. You’re welcome.”
Krakow previously hinted she won’t be single for much longer on the show, promising fans that there will be romance in the air.
- “Elizabeth won’t have to hug herself much longer,” she wrote in an Instagram post.
- “Oh, I don’t plan to share any details right NOW. Just wanted to assure you all that there will be romance in S8. Trust me,” she tweeted.
When is it back?
- “WCTH” will return for its eighth season on Sunday, Feb. 21.